Bio-Mate Natural Fruiting Fertiliser is a natural/organic fertiliser derived from the fermentation process of reclaimed food such as chicken, fish and other marine products with extra minerals added. Fruiting Fertiliser is recommended to be applied to plants from flowering till fruiting stages.
NPK + Trace Elements ≥ 25%
High Potassium Content, Amino Acids, Organic Matter, Humic Acids, and Magnesium
Suitable for fruit plants and trees
NOTE: The presence of grain beetles (commonly found in uncooked rice) after application is absolutely harmless. They do not bite and do not attack plants. The beetles are attracted to Bio-Mate fertilisers because:
- Rice bran is added to our fertilisers during the fermentation process
- Our products are natural and chemical-free
- The fertilisers have a fragrant aroma
N12 – Nitrogen 12%
P2O5 – Phosphorus(V) Oxide
K2O – Potassium Oxide 17%
CaO – Calcium Oxide > 2%
- NF121217 is a fermented product of
chicken, fish and marine by-products
fortified with extra minerals.
- It has higher Potassium content (K2O5
17%) which help to promote better
yield and bearing more fruits.
- It is suitable for FRUIT plants and trees
such as papaya, banana, durian,
rambutan, mango, lime and etc.
- It is recommended to apply during
plant flowering till fruiting stages